Thursday, July 26, 2007

Just Keep Swimming...


We got a Blue Hippo Tang yesterday. For those unfamiliar with the community of Salt Water Aquariums...its a "Dory." The little blue fish from "Finding Nemo" that follows Marlin around. She's just a baby. (A guess it's a she...I really have no idea.) We had one before, and it passed on in the move to our new house. We've been reluctant to replace her, but it was time. Our old Dory was a hider. She would find the deepest cavity in the rock, and not come out. This one is just the opposite. You can almost see her saying, "Swimming, Swimming, just keep swimming." She's a lot like...my munchkin! Running in circles, and never seeming to stop anywhere.

3 comments:

Karin said...

You're here! The pics are beautiful and I'm excited that you got a new Dory. Every time I think about that day, I still cringe. It makes me feel so bad. I hope it never happens again. Have fun with cutie- pie!

Chrissy, said...

I love your blog!! Im glad your blue tang isn't a hider. Ours just it's herself against the rocks alot. I'm so glad you could come to the birthday party. I know it's was a long drive. We really enjoyed your company. Hope you had fun too. Wish you got wet! I'll post the pics soon. Lots of love.

Chrissy, said...

Hi Check out my heritage.com for the look alikes. If your sister wants invited to my blog I'll send her an invite. I just want to keep out cazies but I'd love more sweeties.