Friday, November 16, 2007

WE'RE ON THE BLUE TEAM!!

Last night we had a VERY convinving look at our little growing baby BOY!! Ayana is so excited that she is having a baby brother. I asked her last night while she was getting ready for bed, what we should call him, and she said "A boy!" At least she knows not to call him a girl! Now we just need to decide on a name. It's such a big decision. The fate of a child lies in the name that is chosen for them by thier parents! It's such a big responsibility. I know that I don't want to be the reason that my child has a complex for the rest of his life. But at the same time, he better like whatever we choose, because we choose it for a reason!

2 comments:

Karin said...

woohoo! Of course, you already knew... :-) I'm so excited for you and your little family.

Chrissy, said...

Well congratulations I can see your smies right now so clearly in my mind! I have plenty of unused boy names to share! We are very excited for you and mini me! I can hardly wait for him to be here.