Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My baby is Growing up.





Munchkin is 4 years old on Tuesday. I can't believe how big she is getting. She is such a big sister to her little brother. Some days she can't wait to climb into his crib while I'm not looking and play with him. Other days she screams when he crawls up to her and pulls her hair. We took some pictures before her birthday, since the portrait of her in the living room was from when she was turning 2. Thanks to my SIL who did such a good job with these. Thanks Chrissy!!

We also did some with Chunky Monkey! What a cutie pie!


3 comments:

Karin said...

oh my goodness, these photos are beautiful. I sat and stared at the B&w, then I kept scrolling and the colored ones are so vivid! She did a great job and your babies are so photogenic. :-)

Jessica said...

Nicole-she is so beautiful!

The cool family! said...

Wow, what a beautie!!!!