Thursday, September 20, 2007

Here we go again...

And then there were four! Well, it is official. Baby #2 is well on his/her way! We had a visit to the Doctor yesterday, and it went well. ( Except for the part when they steal half of my blood!) I'm right on schedule and the little bean has a fast little heart beat... due April 23, the day after my birthday! When the Doctor printed the picture, Munchkin looked at it with such intent..."That's my baby in Mommy's tummy!" She was elated! She spent the next two hours holding the DVD, with the picture in side opening and closing the case. "That's the baby!" She is going to be such a good big sister! She carries her babies around and practices with them. And she did tell us that she is planning on sharing her Elmo doll with the baby. I'm feeling alright. Not great, but I'm excited so I can't complain too much. I am not throwing up like I did with Ayana, but I also don't have a disease-ridden gall bladder anymore, either. (Thank goodness!) It's exciting to think we get to bring another baby into this world...into our family. We have truly been blessed.

1 comment:

Chrissy, said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. You are such a good person! Thanks for sharing and posting I miss you when your "gone"! You guys make cute pitter-patter.