Monday, October 22, 2007

Christmas is coming...

and I know that it is not even Halloween yet, but I'm too excited. I got our New Nativity set from the nice FedEx Man today!!! Our old Nativity is...well not as wonderful as I want my Nativity display to be. I bought it my first year of college at a bargain store in St. George when I was very poor. I think the whole thing cost me $6.00 or so. I loved it and cherished it because it completed the Christmas decor. You can't have Christmas decorations without a Nativity Scene! Last year, when Munchkin helped me get it out, she fell in love with it! She was big enough that she could reach and would play with Baby Jesus. I think a Wise man lost a hand, and we almost lost baby Jesus. I told Hikari that next year, I wanted to look at getting a new Nativity Set. And we found one!! What's even better, is that Munchkin can play with it all she wants, and I don't have to worry about something breaking! I love Fisher-Price!!! I can't wait to display it!!

1 comment:

Chrissy, said...

That is great I'm sure my little look a like will love it! I don't get to see her very much so I have to find a way to connect us plus she is so cute that I would love to think I looked kinda like her when I was little!Love ya!