Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Pitter Patter

So, when I named my blog, I just liked the idea of the Pitter Patter of little feet...my children's little feet, because that's kindof the stage of life that we are in right now. Tonight I was watching the Olympics and surfing the web while Hikari is out playing Basketball ( Wednesday nights are his ball nights). And from behind, I hear the Pitter Patter of little feet. Our floors our laminate wood, and I really think that Munchkin doesn't think we can hear her. She peaks around the hallway and waits till I notice that she is there. "mommy, I have to go potty." ( BTW we are SUCCESSFULLY night potty trained for one whole week with no accidents!) Alright, go ahead and then go back to bed. She had tried my patience earlier in the evening, and she knew I was quite upset with her. A few minutes later, a few more pitter patters..."mom, I just want to give you hugs. I very love you!!"

Those are the Pitter Patters that I love. As upset as I got with her, she still comes back to tell me she loves me. What more can a I Mom ask for!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Congrats on the night time potty training!! :)

Chrissy, said...

It's hard to be mad at them when they are so cute. I like the name of your blog. We are just starting to really get serious about potty trainnign Liv. I wish we were where you are with Ayana.

I would love to take Ayana's pictures and James. I really need to take some babies for my Photography blog. I'm working on what to do during the winter. I have taken some pretty cool pictures out back by our path with the trees and snow. I have some fabric and I'm working on the lighting and things so I can do some indoor shots.

Thank you so much for comming to the party. We and a great time. I would have been the same without you.

I tried to call Andrew Sunday. I'll try again. We are headed to Bear lake this weekend.Love ya.